If you are lucky enough to visit the beautiful island of Sri Lanka then you should take the opportunity to see the wondrous sights from the air starting from Kandalama, Dambulla in the Cultural Triangle.
Flying over the jungle you may see elephants roaming freely, variety of birds, wild life, water buffaloes standing in the paddy fields and monkeys swinging from the trees.
After an exhilarating flight over the jungle you will be welcomed on landing by friendly villagers who are happy to meet and greet you. Your Pilot will toast the flight with a glass of champagne after which our transport will take you back to your hotel. You will have the rest of the day to visit around Sigiriya, Habarana and include a safari at Minneriya or Kaudulla National Parks.
Wondered what it would be like to be a cloud ? Find out firsthand with an exciting hot air balloon ride by Sun Rise Ballooning. Not only will you experience the thrill of a wingless flight, but you will be able to see all of the area’s great attractions and breathtaking views !
- Your hot air balloon will take off @ 5:30 am, hotel pickup is done piror.
- Pass by: Sigiriya The Ancient Rock Fortress
- Pass by: Minneriya National Park
- Pass by: Kandalama Reservoir
- Pass by: Golden Temple of Dambulla
- Pass by: Dambulla Royal Cave temple
- Pass by: Knuckles Mountrain Range
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water
- Hot Air Ballooning Tour
- Free Hotel Pick ups and drops
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
Hotel pick-up is offered for this tour. Note: if you are booking within 24 hours of the tour/activity departure time, we cannot guarantee hotel pick-up. Once your purchase is complete, we will send you complete contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator to organize pick-up arrangements.
Booking & Payment Terms
- Filling up the booking form online will not guarantee you a confirmed booking. Once the booking form is submitted, an agent will review and reply with the instructions on how to get your booking confirmed.
- Each and every payment will be issued an invoice.
- Reservations will be placed in the order of advance payment dates. To guarantee your booking on your requested date, we recommend you to pay the advance payment as soon as possible.
- Prior to receiving the booking confirmation, you will be asked to make an advance payment of 30% of the total package value and before starting the tour the rest of the payment must be paid in full.
- Every addition except for the items mentioned in the package inclusions will be priced separately.
- 3 days or less – 100% cancellation charge.
- Above 3 days – No cancellation charges provided no commitment or advances are made to 3rd parties.